TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1 COMPANY DETAILS
Pro-bit programska oprema d.o.o.
Stari trg 15, 3210 Slovenske Konjice
VAT ID: SI 99991306
Registration number: 5413796000
Phone: 00 386 (0)3 757 39 12
2 LEGAL NOTICE
The owner of the website and web domain www.pro-bit.si (hereinafter referred to as: website) is PRO-BIt programska oprema d.o.o. (hereinafter referred to as: PRO-BIT d.o.o.).
The content, in its the broadest sense (texts, photographs, drawings, maps and plans, audio and video recordings, computer programs), published on the website, is copyrighted under the Copyright and Related Rights Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 16/2017 of 23/2/2017, hereinafter referred to as: the ZASP).
It is prohibited to copy, transcribe, reproduce or disseminate the content for commercial purposes without the written consent of PRO-BIT d.o.o.
Under the ZASP it is exceptionally permitted to use or reproduce copyright material based on the public’s right to information, for educational purposes and for illustration, confrontation and reference in the form of quotation, but in this case the source and author of the material must be stated. Under Article 50 of the ZASP, the use and reproduction of copyright material in a limited number of copies is permitted for private, non-commercial use.
The data on the website are purely for information purposes, so the company does not assume any liability for any errors in the content and correctness and accuracy of the published data which may have occurred due to the lack of synchronicity in timing, input errors or other unforeseeable causes. PRO BIT d.o.o. shall also not be held responsible for the format and content of the data acquired through hyperlinks that are not owned by PRO-BIT d.o.o. All the data and information published on the website must be verified by the PRO-BIT d.o.o. company in advance.
2.3 AMENDMENTS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
PRO-BIT d.o.o. reserves the right to change, add or remove the content published on the website at any time. This may be done at any time, in any way, fully or in part, regardless of the reason and without any prior notification.
Use of the website is deemed a consent of the visitor of the website that he/she agrees with the Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions apply for the entire website and all its individual parts, such as sections or subpages, unless otherwise specified for a specific part. All users use the published content on their own risk.
3 PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
3.1 GENERAL INFORMATION
The company PRO-BIT d.o.o. understands the importance of personal data protection which is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing the Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as: the GDPR).
The methods of collecting and processing your personal data, purposes, security measures, individuals with which the data are shared, retention time of the personal data and your rights with regard to the personal data protection are provided below.
These regulations apply to:
- all users of our website;
- any order and performance of subscription contracts for services provided by PRO-BIT d.o.o.;
- organisation and implementation of the events provided by PRO-BIT d.o.o., including processing of applications for such events;
- signing up to webinars held by PRO BIT d.o.o., including processing of applications for such webinars;
- signing up to our notifications on our new offers and future events;
- enquiries about our offer, via phone, email, printed forms or online forms;
- transfers of any documents published on our website;
- use of social media platforms;
- use of any technical support or service offered by PRO-BIT d.o.o. on its website.
3.2 PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
As a personal data controller, PRO-BIT d.o.o. is responsible for processing and storing your personal data.
If you have any questions regarding the use of your personal data or in connection with exercising your rights, please contact us through any of the following contacts:
- 00 386 (0)3 757 39 12
- PRO-BIT programska oprema d.o.o., Stari trg 15, 3210 Slovenske Konjice, by adding “Personal Data Protection”.
3.3 PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
According to the GDPR, personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
PRO-BIT d.o.o. processes your personal data only on the basis of clearly expressed intentions and in a safe and transparent manner.
We obtain your personal data if you submit them to us (e.g. by using our website, placing an order for our services, registering for our events or webinars, by sending inquiries by e-mail, phone, or by writing to our address or in any other way by which you submit your personal data to us).
If you submit data on behalf of someone else, you must ensure that the respective individual has been informed in advance and familiarised with this notification on the personal data protection. If you are under 16 years of age, you may submit your personal data only with the consent of your parent or legal representative.
The controller asks that you report any change in your contact data for the purpose of keeping the data updated.
3.3.1 Types of personal data we collect
Upon your consent, PRO-BIT d.o.o. may collect the following information or type of information about you:
- basic personal data (name, surname);
- basic contact details (telephone number, e-mail address);
- basic information on the company you work for (name of the company, your function in the company, number of employees);
- basic data on the subscription for PRO BIT d.o.o. services (type of licence, date of purchase);
- information about your computer (IP address, type of device, type of browser), data regarding your use of our website (content you have viewed, time you have spent on our website, what you have clicked on) and the information regarding your response to our e-mails.
PRO-BIT d.o.o. carefully safeguards the principle of data minimisation provided for in the legislation, and that is why it collects only the data which are appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
3.3.2 Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
PRO-BIT d.o.o. uses and processes your personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
As a personal data controller it respects your privacy and undertakes to duly protect all the personal data obtained and shall not disclose them to any third party without your prior consent or use them for purposes other than those for which the personal data have been submitted.
The submission of personal data we need to fulfil the contract is voluntary. Please note that if you do not submit to us all your personal data needed for performing a service we provide (e.g. signing of the contract, registration for a webinar, etc.), the respective service cannot be provided.
It is only mandatory to submit those personal data that we collect on the basis of legislative requirements.
Giving your consent is always voluntary and without any negative consequences. Please note that certain services (e.g. electronic notifications and customising the advertising to meet your needs) cannot be provided without your consent or after revoking your consent.
Personal data collected by the controller may be transferred to third parties, whereby the legal basis for the transfer must be provided (your explicit consent or statutory provision).
3.3.3 Purposes of data processing
PRO-BIT d.o.o. shall process your data only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. We undertake not to process your personal data in a way that is not compatible with the purposes defined under the GDPR.
The purposes for which your personal data may be used are defined below. PRO-BIT d.o.o. may use your personal data for one or more defined purposes.
The purposes for which we shall use your personal data are as follows:
- communicating with you regarding the provision of our services and replying to your enquiries;
- signing a contract and fulfilling contractual obligations;
- for commercial communication purposes;
- for exercising any legal claims and settling disputes.
You are entitled to revoke your consent for processing your personal data at any time. You can inform us about revocation of your consent with any of the points of contact defined in Section 3.2.
3.4 PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To safeguard your personal data, PRO-BIT d.o.o. has adopted adequate technical and organisational measures, in particular:
- regular and efficient updating of software and computer equipment for retaining your personal data;
- protecting the accesses to personal data;
- making backups;
- educating the employees who process personal data;
- informed and due operation in selecting your personal data processors;
- supervising the staff and other processors of your personal data, including performing audits;
- controlling and performing adequate actions in the event of security incidents by which we prevent or limit the damage caused to personal data.
PRO-BIT d.o.o. protects your personal data against illegal or unauthorised processing and/or access as well as accidental loss, destruction or damage. We implement all measures by taking account of our technological capacities (including the cost of implementing certain measures) and assessing impacts on your privacy.
In the event of detecting a breach of personal data protection, PRO-BIT d.o.o. shall inform a competent supervisory authority without delay. The competent supervisory authority in the Republic of Slovenia is the Information Commissioner.
In the case of a suspected criminal offence, PRO-BIT d.o.o shall report violations also to the police and the competent public prosecutor’s office.
If there is a data protection breach that may result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, PRO-BIT d.o.o. will immediately inform you of such an event.
3.5 RETENTION TIME OF PERSONAL DATA
The retention period of personal data depends on the basis and the purpose of processing an individual category of personal data. Your personal data shall be retained in accordance with the applicable legislation namely:
- only as long as it is absolutely necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data are processed; or
- for the period prescribed by law (such as 10 years for the retaining issued invoices); or
- for the period necessary to fulfil the contract, which includes warranty periods and periods, in which any claims can be enforced on the basis of the contract (e.g. five years from the fulfilment of the contractual obligations).
After fulfilling the purpose of processing and if there is no other legal basis or if this is required for exercising, implementing or defending legal claims, personal data shall be deleted, destroyed, blocked or anonymised.
3.6 YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to:
- request that the controller provides you further details on how it uses your data;
- access to your personal data and the copies of the data you have provided to the controller;
- receive personal data you have provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, and the right to transfer these data without hindering to other controller, where technically feasible, provided that the processing of your data is based on your consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means;
- require from the controller to eliminate all inaccuracies in the data retained;
- require from the controller to delete all the data, for the use of which it no longer has a legal basis;
- if processing is based on the consent and in relation to any direct marketing, you have the right to revoke your consent prospectively, so that the controller ceases the processing;
- object to any processing that is based on legitimate interests, due to your specific circumstances, unless the reasons of the controller for the respective processing have a priority over any intervention to your rights regarding data protection;
- require from the controller to limit the way in which your data are used, e.g. during the examination of the complaint.
In terms of exercising these rights, there are some exceptions in force for protecting public interest (e.g. prevention and detection of criminal offences), interests of the controller (e.g. safeguarding the confidentiality) or rights and freedoms of others. If you exercise any of these rights, the controller will verify your eligibility and reply without any undue delay or in one month at the latest. In complex cases or upon receiving a large number of requests, this period may be extended by additional two months, about which you will be informed by the controller.
You have the right to file a complaint with the authority in the field of personal data protection: Information Commissioner, Zaloška 59, 1000 Ljubljana. www.ip-rs.si.